Summary:1.The materials used for plastic packaging bottles are usually pp, pe, K, as, abs, acrylic, pet, etc.2. Cream jars, lotion bottles, matching caps, card mist sprayer bottle, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers commonly used in the cosmetics and daily......
1.The materials used for plastic packaging bottles are usually pp, pe, K, as, abs, acrylic, pet, etc.
2. Cream jars, lotion bottles, matching caps, card mist sprayer bottle
, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers commonly used in the cosmetics and daily chemical products market are injection molded; pet blowing is a two-step molding: first, injection molding The tube embryo is made by the method, and then the finished product is made by blowing.
3. The pet material is an environmentally friendly material with high barrier properties, light weight, not easy to break, chemical resistance, and high transparency. It is suitable for making pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, transparent and other packaging bottles. Wide range of applications.
4. The acrylic material is an injection-molded bottle, which has poor chemical corrosion resistance. Generally, the paste cannot be directly loaded. It needs to be equipped with an inner tank to block. The filling should not be too slow to prevent the paste from entering between the inner tank and the acrylic running and then cracking; acrylic After the cream bottle is scratched, it is not obvious in the bottle, and all requirements are higher during the packaging and transportation process; the acrylic bottle also has high permeability, thick sensory wall, thick and generous, but expensive.
5. The transparency of as is higher than that of abs, and the toughness is better.Production and ordering instructions for plastic packaging materials:
1. Mold production cost: mold development cost for pe and pet blowing is generally 1,500-4,000 yuan; injection mold development cost is 8,000-20,000 yuan; stainless steel is more expensive than alloy material for mold development, but stainless steel is durable; mold Development generally produces several sets at a time, which can be customized according to customer production needs.
2. The minimum order quantity of plastic packaging materials is generally not less than 5,000 pieces each time;
3. The user can customize the packaging color, usually the primary color frosted and magnetic white are mainly used, and the pearl powder effect can also be added. Generally, the main container and the matching cover need to be matched with the same color masterbatch, but in the production process, due to the selection of the container and the matching cover The same as the material department, the color effect will be different in the appearance of the appearance.
4. The materials used for surface screen printing include ordinary ink and uv ink. UV ink has better effect, with gloss and three-dimensional effect. During production, the customer should confirm the screen printing effect on containers of different materials.
5. The processing techniques of bronzing and silvering are different from those of gold and silver powder in effect. The surface of the main container is hard and smooth, which is suitable for bronzing or silvering, and the surface of the container with softer surface is not good and easy to fall off; The gloss of the hot stamping process is better than that of the printing process.
6. The screen printing film should first produce a negative film, the graphic effect is black, the background color is transparent, and the hot stamping and hot silver process is a positive film, the graphic effect is transparent, and the background color is black; the text and pattern ratio of the film is too high. Too small and too thin, otherwise hot stamping will not be effective.
7. The caps of plastic packaging bottles are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, and inner plugs, and very few are also equipped with spoons or droppers. The main consideration is its airtightness and ease of use.
8. The production cycle of plastic bottles is generally 15 days, which is relatively moderate for buyers; screen-printed cylindrical bottles are generally calculated as single-color, flat bottles or special-shaped bottles are calculated as two-color or multi-color, and the first screen-printing screen is usually charged. Fee or fixture fee, the screen printing unit price is generally 0.08 yuan/color to 0.1 yuan/color, the screen printing fee is 100 yuan/model to 200/model, and the fixture is generally about 50 yuan/pc.